Saturday, April 14, 2012

A lot to catch up on...

Wow, I feel like I haven't posted anything in so long.  I don't even know if I can get it all down, but I will try.  Jenna is growing up like crazy.  She is such a mama's girl and I love it.  I could squish her for hours and she would let me, too.  She is eight months old now, I can't even believe it.  She sits, pulls herself up to standing position on anything and everything, crawls, tries to wave, loves to feed herself... still hates babyfood but loves when I cut things up in chunks so that she can pick it up and eat it by herself, loves to give hugs and cuddle, and hates sleeping.  She babbles like crazy and thinks Jaxton is so funny.  She loves to be held and spoiled, and I gladly do it, knowing she's my last one.  I just can't seem to keep her little, darn it.  The time is going by waaaayyyyy too fast!






Jenna also had her first trip to the park.  We had lots of fun going down the slide together, and I think we could have swung forever.



Jaxton is going to be 5 in a few days, which he is super excited about.  And soon after that, Kayla will be 3. 
We just had Easter and then my birthday, so things at my house are really busy.
Easter was really fun.  Jaxton and Kayla loved the idea of a basket full of candy and could have cared less about hunting for eggs.  They just got really excited to see me and Mitch end up hunting for them.  We made a much needed trip into Salt Lake to visit with Mom, James, Grandpa John, and Mark.  Thankfully, we got to stay for a couple of days.  We all had such a good time!  Thank you Mom, James, and Grandpa for spoiling all of us!  That's pretty much it, without going into too much detail.  It would take way too long.



Easter at Grandma's house

Among a whole bag full of goodies, they both got a gardening set.  Kayla loves, loves, loves, the gloves...

Grandpa James was the lucky one.  I think he got to hold Jenna the most.  She was pretty glued to me the whole time we were there.

2 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Loved the updates on your cute kids. Jaxton is going to be 5??? what? crazy. Love the cute Easter outfits and the gardening tools.
Cute pics of you going down the slide with your baby!!!

Kelsi said...

Love love love all the cute Easter photos. You look great Amy. Can't wait to see you this summer.