Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Animal Days

There is a place here in Logan called The American West Heritage Center, and every year they put on Baby Animal Days, where kids can go and interact with baby animals.  I took the kids and they had so much fun!  Their favorite part was the bunnies, I think because it was probably the only baby animal that was not as big as they were.  I personally loved watching them hold the little lambs.

They were so tiny against this big giant barn.  I loved it.  I couldn't even get the whole barn in, because if I did, we would hardly be able to see them.

2 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

How fun! I love the baby lambs...SO CUTE! Look are your kids, they are SO BIG, and SO CUTE together!!!

Kelsi said...

This looks like a really fun place! I love how old your kids look. They are really adorable Amy.