Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Love You Because

So this is my newest project and it turned out so cute!  There is this website that I just found out about and I love it.  You should all visit it...  http://www.pinterest.com/
It has all things interesting and so many wonderful craft ideas!
Anyway, I saw this on pinterest and had to do it.
I just took an old wood frame and spray painted it.  I chose to use purple.  Then I used letter stickers and stuck them on a piece of poster board to put on the inside of the frame.  I used sparkly green ones because I thought the sparkles would give it a little bit of pop.  You can write on the glass of the frame with a dry erase marker, and every day write a new reason why you love them.
This is such a cute idea and so simple!  I don't know why I can't think of things like this myself.

3 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

TO DIE FOR! I WILL BE MAKING THIS. SUPER CUTE!

Bren said...

I am OBSESSED with pinterest!!! I love it!

Kelsi said...

Soooo cute. I have heard about pinterest. This is a great idea!