Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our California Trip

We went on a trip to California in the beginning of October for my cousins wedding and Jaxton was the ring bearer.  We drove and made a few stops on the way.  We visited Grandma Diana and Grandpa Neal in Reno.  We don't often get to see them, so we spent some good time together and Jaxton got to have plenty of fun with a little cousin of his who he never sees.  They had so much fun together!

Jaxton and his cousin, Andre


We also stopped in San Simeon and the kids got to see the beach for the first time.  They loved it!  We've all decided that we want to move there.  I have so many pictures of this so I certainly won't post them all.







Next stop, the wedding...
It was good to see everyone but it was a heck of a weekend.  Jaxton got really sick but he did so good walking down the aisle with the flower girl.  He even wooed her on the dance floor.  I think it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  I had no idea that he knew how to twirl a girl on the dance floor.  On the way home, Kayla endend up getting the flu that Jaxton had, so that was an interesting drive with two sick kids.  We were glad to be home and out of the car.  Here are some pictures from the wedding.

Kyle (The Groom) and Jaxton at the rehearsal dinner

Jaxton and his Great Grandpa John




Jaxton and the Flower Girl, Emily







Grandpa John, Me, and my Great Aunt Dee Dee




1 comment:

Kelsi said...

I love the beach! It looks like you guys had a great time Amy! You look amazing in that dress to! You are so skinny and I love that dress. Jaxton is seriously adorable in that suit. You are going to have all the ladies after him when he gets older!