1. I was able to go visit my sister and her husband, and meet my new little niece, Payton
2. I finally got a cyst removed that has been on my leg since I was pregnant with Jaxton. It has caused me so much grief and will not be missed!
The kids seem to have grown a lot this past month. Jaxton seems to be hyperactive and thinks that the world is amazing. He has come to love the phone and is left feeling incomplete if he does not talk to every single person that we talk to, whether it be something like technical support from the qwest guy, or someone like Grandma or Auntie Brenda. The kid cracks me up!
Kayla is growing like a weed and has such a personality. She is so stubborn and refuses to walk, even though we know that if she would just let go of our fingers, she can do it. She blows kisses now and loves, loves, loves to wrestle with Jaxton on Mitch's and my bed. It's so cute to watch the two of them together!
Here are a few pics from my visit with Brenda and Eric
A Walk with Uncle Mike
Uncle Mike and Baby Kayla
Daddy, Me, and Kayla
Storytime with Grandpa
Poor Baby Kayla got sick
Eric, Brenda, and little Payton
Bren and Payton
Kayla fell in love with Uncle Eric. She had a nice little workout with him..
cousins and matching outfits...
Just us girls
Kayla wants a wedding ring too...
patty-cake with Auntie Brenda
Kayla in Baby Payton's flower headband
excited to meet her cousin
kisses for Payton
Me and my new niece, Payton
I love the little baby yawn


























1 comment:
Oh my baby Kayla is sure growing up! I LOVE the cousins in their matching outfits. What cuties!!!
Sure miss you and your kiddos. I need to see you
Post a Comment