Thursday, June 17, 2010
Evidently, out of control baseballs may hit the man-in-the-moon
Jaxton's new favorite sport to play is baseball. He has a really good arm, and we got him his very own little baseball glove that he LOVES! He used to just love when we would pitch to him and he'd try to hit it. Over time, he's gotten pretty good. Now that he has his own glove, we are working on playing catch. It's a work in progress... the catching part, that is. He's got the throwing thing down, though. Well, while we were playing he got sidetracked with baby Kayla for a minute, and so while I waited for him to come back to our game of catch, I occupied myself with throwing the baseball in the air and catching it. When he saw this, he thought it was the most amazing thing. He decided that I should keep throwing it higher and higher and when it got to a certain point, he said, "no mommy, STOP!" I asked him what was wrong and he said to me, "Don't throw it in the air that high." I said, "Buddy, you just told me to throw it higher.". Then he said to me, "No mommy, no! Don't hit the man-in-the-moon!!!" Cute boy, he makes me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment