Wow...I can't believe that Baby Kayla is already 5 weeks old. Why didn't the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy go by as fast as the first 5 weeks of her life? Funny how that works. She is getting so big and I think that she is going to be a little chunck. She is getting rolls as she gets older. We've decided that we want her eyes to stay blue and we think that she might end up with red hair. It's still hard to tell sometimes. Her hair color still depends on the light that she happens to be in. Jaxton still loves her and we are excited about that. Not too many jealousy issues...just terrible twos. I am going back to work at the end of the month and I'm not too excited about it. I still feel like Kayla is just way too little. Oh well though. At least I love everyone that I work with. That makes it easier to go back. Here are some pics of Kayla



2 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so dang cute. She totally looks like you! I love it....Can't wait to have you back, but I'm sure she's going to be so hard to leave!
Gosh I love her already...She looks just like you...so beautiful Aim :)
Post a Comment