Here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Baby Kayla is finally here!!!
We are so excited to announce the birth of Kayla Lynn Scorsone! She was born on April 30, 2009 at 8lbs 2oz and 18 1/2 inches long. She was born healthy, thank goodness, and she is beautiful. Time is already going by way too fast. I can't believe she is already a week old. I already wish there was a rewind button to push. Everyone is adjusting to having a new little one at home and it seems to be going smoothly. Jaxton is in love with her, which helps tremendously. He always looks for Kayla first thing when he wakes up and he loves to hold her and give kisses. He's also very intrigued by the diaper changes for whatever reason. I'm praying things keep going smoothly and jealously doesn't start to kick in.
Here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy

Here are some pictures of our little bundle of joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! I have been waiting for pictures. She is beautiful! I especially love those cheeks. I am so glad she is healthy and strong. CONGRATS...
AMY!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Looks so much like you! I am so thrilled for you--and look forward to lots of photos. ;) COngratulations, and I am thankful you are feeling well. Love and hugs!
She is just so beautiful! I am so happy that pictures are up for all to see! I have been waiting axiously. Love you Aim and I am so happy that everything is going well and Jaxton is doing good with her!
I miss you! Hope you're doing well:)
Post a Comment