Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Random Happy Moments

I love when I get a random happy moment with one of my children.  As always, my children were playing way to loud and way to hard in the house while I was making some dessert after dinner.  All of a sudden Kayla comes into the kitchen, very sad, and said that everyone was being mean and no one would play with her.  She was devastated!  Since I was just done making whipped cream I said to her, "I guess you get to lick the bowl then".  She got the biggest grin and was so happy to be all alone, not competing with anyone for whipped cream.  She was so content just to sit there by herself and keep me company.  And being the sweet Kayla that she is, she saved some for them, as if they were never mean to her to begin with.  I love this girl.


1 comment:

Dean and Rachel said...

What a good mama you are! She's super cute eating her whipped cream;)