We have this park close to us that I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before... Mack Park. I love this park. A couple of Sundays ago, we spent our Sunday afternoon there to have a picnic and let the kids play in the water. They had so much fun! Poor Kayla slipped and started to get taken by the current, and that scared me more than words can say. All was fine though, thank God! This little incident just reminded me how quickly bad things can happen in water... it makes me sick to think about it. Kayla was terrified for a little while but eventually went in again as long as she was holding tight to someone. She wouldn't go past her ankles after that either. I was happy that she was at least willing to try again. Jaxton, of course, found every stick possible and was so amazed by a broken tree branch. Kayla learned the art of rolling down hills and couldn't have been more thrilled by it. Owen just went with the flow of whatever we were doing, as did Jenna, and by the time we got home everyone was exhausted. Needless to say, the kids slept so good that night.















1 comment:
I am dying at how big your kids all are. They are all SO CUTE and have their own cute looks. Miss you friend.
One of my biggest fears is what happened with you....SO SCARY! We put H in swimming lessons at 3 because he's too brave! So glad she's ok!!!
Post a Comment