Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Love those chunky cheeks!

Kayla was quite content today in her diaper, an oversized bib, and hanging on to a pine-cone for dear life.  No matter what she did, she did not let go of that pine-cone!  I just love these pictures because she has such chunky cheeks and they are so cute... I love them and I just want to smoosh them!
And now that she's getting more hair, she is getting more and more curls at the bottom.  They are darling.




I also love when the kids don't know I'm watching them.  Here, Jaxton is amusing himself with a parachute toy, while trying to balance at the same time.  What a cute little boy

2 comments:

Bren said...

She's Cheekier, he's skinnier. I can't believe how big he's getting.

Kelsi said...

I love her cheeks. She is adorable and I love these picures of her!