Wednesday, March 11, 2009
anxious
So my doctor is seeing me every two weeks now and I am getting more and more anxious to have the baby. Everything seems to be good so far and next time he sees me he's going to start checking if I'm dialated...one step closer to having baby Kayla...I'm so excited! I had an appt. with him yesterday and he had a student following him. They checked to see if the baby's head was down, so Dr. Rappleye made sure the student knew what he was feeling for and they let me and Mitch feel the head. It was amazing! I'm not due til May 3rd and it feels like the time is just dragging. I guess I shouldn't be in such a hurry though. Mitch tells me all the time that I should just take the time and enjoy it. He's probably right since this is our last one. Plus, once I have Kayla, I can never go back to it just being us and Jaxton. I should savor the moments while they last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I can't wai til she is here! I am so excited :)
She is going to be sooo cute! I don't know how I feel about a student checking things out....I guess when you get to that point it doesn't really matter!?
Post a Comment